Manchester, UK [02/06/2020] – SmartConsign is challenging all subscription-based retailers who are generating 100,000+ consignments per batch to test SmartConsign RapidX a new fast batch processing application against their current CMS system for free. The new application can generate thousands of labels in less than 60 minutes faster than any other carrier management system (CMS).
Developed with subscription-based retailers’ needs in mind, SmartConsign RapidX delivers productivity efficiencies, faster processing, real-time information, and advanced troubleshooting capabilities. The application addresses many of the most common problems subscription-based retailers experience when batch processing high order volumes with time window constraints.
“Less optimal processing speed and multiple order rejection due to anomalies within large data files are just some of the major issues SmartConsign RapidX is built to resolve,” says Robin Seymour, SmartConsign CEO
SmartConsign RapidX is a fast-scalable solution with built-in error detection capabilities that allow for immediate correction without interrupting production. With the application delivering 10X more shipments, SmartConsign RapidX is set to be more than a match for any reputable CMS.
“Companies already using the application have been able to push back cut-off times and are able to process 10X more shipments,” says Robin Seymour
SmartConsign expertise is built on more than 10 years of enabling businesses to simplify the parcel shipping process. This new application is part of the company’s broader SaaS solution, which offers a flexible mix of desktop and mobile-based applications.
For further information or if you would like to test SmartConsign RapidX for free, please contact email@example.com
- SmartConsign is the first true cloud SaaS solution designed in 2010. Unlike competitor systems, the company has built their carrier management system from the ground up to create a technology-driven and dynamic operation management service. As an independent piece of software, the system is tailored to suit business needs. The company works with some of the industry’s most esteemed parcel companies including FedEx, TNT, Parcelforce, UKMail, and Yodel.
- SmartConsign is used by over 300 companies across the nation including retailers, distribution warehouses, resellers, couriers, and carriers. SmartConsign shipping logistics software offers full visibility of shipping operations and seamless integration with in-house systems without hardware installations.
- SmartConsign is one of a range of innovative products designed by CloudStuff Ltd, a provider of services to the UK logistics, parcels, and retail sectors.
- SmartConsign is accessible via desktop and mobile. The Mobile App launched in October 2019 allows logistics professionals to control, manage and track parcel deliveries from their smartphones
- SmartConsign RapidX is a fast batch processing application that generates 100,000+ labels in less than 60 minutes faster than any other equivalent system in the market